środa, 29 grudnia 2010

Christmas

The whole Christmas I was ill. It happend to me first time in my life. Sitting at home for a week is awfull especially when you spend over 5 hours in fresh air! And I miss my horse a lot! But today I fell much more better and I think tommorrow I go outside. My housbnand is also ill but not so much as me and I always told him that : złego licho nie bierze! - I don'n know how to translate this proverb.
He has vacation for a week so we seat at home togethet and have good time. We watch old movies - yesterday we watched "Miś" and "Ryś" and i was started to preper for my exams at school. I have just two exams so it will be easy in this semester :-)

2 komentarze:

  1. I love old Polish comedies! Recently I've discovered "Zmiennicy" on Comedy Central. When I was a child I was afraid of the melody in the opening credits :-)
    BTW the English equivalent of the proverb you mention is: "No disaster can befall a wicked person". Less metaphorical than ours, isn't it?
    And last but not least, Karolina, you officially win the "Queen of the Blog" title, since you're the first person to start one! Edyta

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. I think that rest of our "English Group" works or prepers for New Year's party :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń